A lot of people aren’t making New Year’s resolutions this year. I think they should. New Year’s resolutions give you the opportunity to look ahead and mull over exactly how much you’re willing to change in a 12-month period. Here are my resolutions for 2018:
1. I will accept, and even embrace, my total dependence on caffeine to get through the day, and wine to self-medicate in the evenings.
2. My blog posts will continue to be erratic and devoid of any true social meaning. You’re welcome.
3. I will take my vitamins if I remember.
4. I will brag about how cute my cats are, despite the fact that one is so fat it looks like a hairy hot water bottle.
5. I will wear pajamas as often as possible and for as long as possible.
6. I will continue to eat for pleasure and then complain about my weight.
There, was that so hard? Let me know what your resolutions are—or steal mine. I don’t mind.